2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 20 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 2,918 responses from parents and guardians across EIPS. This was an increase in responses from 2,678 in the previous year.
The survey results for Win Ferguson Elementary have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- Parents believe we are a safe school.
- Parents believe we care about our students.
- Parents are satisfied that their children receive a quality education.
Opportunities for growth:
- Providing more opportunities for parents to learn how to become involved in decision making at the school.
- Providing more opportunities for parents to share concerns about learning resources for their child's learning.
- Providing more opportunities for parents to find out about what their children are learning in respect to First Nation, Metis, and Inuit culture and history.
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
EIPS Parent Survey Results 2017 Click on link
Win Ferguson Parent Survey 2018 Click on link.